English, French, Italian and German courses are given to people who live in Playa del Carmen and surroundings.
Most of the students are working and / or studying in the tourist or hotel industry and these courses, held in the afternoon, represent a good opportunity for our foreign students to practice and exchange with young Mexicans!
During the week, we often and regularly organize Mexican cooking classes, salsa dancing classes, and upon demand, for groups – min.10 participants -, Mayan art and culture lectures, Mexican history.
The perfect way to enjoy your funny and smart vacation in the Mexican Caribbean:
“Spanish 10” Scuba diving
½ intensive Spanish course ( 2 hours / day ) combined with a 5 days scuba diving package for certified divers :
- 4 ocean dives in Playa del Carmen
- 2 reef dives in Cozumel
- 2 cenote dives
- Dive in the morning, from 8 am till 2 pm ( average schedule)* and enjoy a mid afternoon Spanish class from 5 to 7 pm, Monday to Friday !
“Spanish 10” + Tours
½ intensive Spanish course ( 2 hours / day) combined with a daily excursion to the most representative spots of the Riviera Maya:
- Discover a different wonder every day, and and enjoy a mid afternoon Spanish class from 5 to 7 pm, Monday to Friday!
- Monday, visit the unique Tulum archeological site
- Tuesday, ride in bicycle in the jungle and climb the highest mayan pyramid of the peninsula
- Wednesday, enjoy a refreshing swim in the pristine water, full of marine life in the Yalkú Lagune and then relax on the beach of Paamul Bay
- Thursday, discover the amazing lime stone formation of the Dos Ojos cenote complex
- Friday , day off in Playa del Carmen
- Saturday, full day tour to Chichen Itzá arqueological site.
*Please be aware that the tours and dives calendar can vary depending on weather conditions.